Displaying tables in Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying tables in Dreamweaver

With 6.1.4 I had to change the actinic.css by commenting out "background-image:url(NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGECSS)" to get the tables to display properly in Dreamweaver. After upgrading to 7.0.1 I can't get the tables displaying again and can't see the same in actinic.css to comment out.

I am sure this is easier than I am making it but as a newbie to newer versions of both Dreamweaver and Actinic I am scratching my head on this one.
    The UK's first exclusively Media PC Store http://www.mediacomputers.co.uk

Hi Stuart,

In order to help you, I need more information on what you actually intend to do by editing 'actinic.css'?
    Do you just want the table to be displayed in Dreamweaver? or want to change the background image in your website?

Please get back to me with more details.

Cheers,
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Suresh,

Thanks for responding.

It is just to be able to display and edit the files in Dreamweaver, I don't want a background image. I am sure that I read the original change to get 6.1.4 working here but now cannot find the post to refer you to.

In 6.1.4 if I open the Act_Primary in Dreamweaver I can see all the NQVs between the headers and can edit the tables. In 7.0.1 the code is there, it displays properly from the web-site, it just won't display properly in Dreamweaver.

Hope this explains what I am trying to do. The frustration is that the 6.1.4 files display fine but the 7.0.1 doesn't.

If you need more I could send you a couple of screen caps

Comment

The frustration is that the 6.1.4 files display fine but the 7.0.1 doesn't. If you need more I could send you a couple of screen caps
        Hi Stuart,

I understand your frustration. Could you please send me the templates which are causing the problem when you open in Dreamweaver, so that I can check them here. If possible, send me the screen shot as well.
        My email address is 'sbsupport [@] actinic.co.uk' (without space and [])

Cheers,
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

I dunno if this helps

I am not really sure what you want to do but I found when I was editing certain bits in dreamweaver it helped to wrap table tags around the code then the tables display properly .. then when I am done to remove them ..
          s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

Comment

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the email.
            NQVs didn't display in Dreamweaver, because of the incorrect HTML codes.
            We have added few extra code (in * *) and it works. Please save the attached Act_Primary.txt as HTML document and edit in Dreamweaver.

Cheers,
            Attached Files
            Cheers,
            Suresh Babu G

Comment

Suresh,

Thanks for this.

Regards,

S.

Comment

Working...
              X