Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing Help

Hello there

I am after some help with the pricing area of actinic i have it set up like this as follows

4 Shipping Destenations

Uk (mainland)
    Europe
    Rest Of The World
    BFPO

Europe, rest of the world, and BFPO all have a standard charge which i have set up and is working.

But if they order to the uk i want it so that actinic will make there shipping free if over £30 and £3 if under £30.

I only want this free shipping in the uk section if possible

so far i have all but the uk bit sorted but soon as i add the free over £30 thing is adds it to the other 3.

Also i would like this to be worked out automatic and not from a drop down list if this is possible ? (this is how it is atm)

Thanks

Neo_ad
    Stewart Anderson AKA Neo_ad

take it my request is stupid then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_ad
      take it my request is stupid then ?
      Not at all, lots of people ask this or similiar questions.

Try adding a price band in the uk for £30+ and make the charge £0. I know that you can add the band but haven't tried it live so don't know what would happen.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

cheers for reply

yeah i did do this but for some reason i causes it to be a drop down menu for u to choose (when using uk) on saying if under £30.00 it costs £3.00 and other saying £0.00 if over £30.

can i make it so that actinic works it out auto ?

if not that i will just use it this way but i suspect i will get people trying to order stuff for free under £3 :P

plus i am only 19 (young one)

web site is here if u want to see what i mean

cheers thxs

Comment

It looks as if you have defined two shipping services rather than two price bands - this would usually be something like 'second class' and 'first class'. What you need to do is this :-

In the shipping 'Calculation Basis' section choose 'Total Value'.
          In the shipping bands section define a single band under UK
          Select the band and in the table to the right of the band with the titles 'Order value' and 'cost' add 1 row with order value £0 and set the cost to £3, add another row with order value £30 and cost 0. You might need to set order value £29.99 rather than £30, I'm not sure.
          Finally set the excess value to take the highest value in the table.

Upload and you should that table should go away.

Nice site by the way.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

great stuff cheers i will try that when i go back into work tommrow

Cheers

Comment

btw cheers for help it worked great

i had to make a slight change to what u said i had to do

Order Value : Cost

£0 : £3
              £29.99 : £3
              £30.00 : £0

until i did this it didnt work but maybe i just did it wrong :P anyways it works now cheers for the help

Comment

Working...
              X