Report list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report list

Where can I find a complete list over all the reports available in v7? I need one to help convince my boss we should upgrade from v5 to v7. I've been "everywhere" on the Actinic site but haven't been able to locate such a list. And no, I don't want to download the new program at this time just for this one reason. Thanks.

yvonne
    http://hiddenvalleyhibiscus.com

There are four new reports (as far as I can see) they are :

Product Group Discount Summary
    Order Discount Summary
    Coupon Summary
    Coupon Activity Summary

What reports were you hoping for Yvonne?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Not shipped itemized and negative reports

Here's is what my boss said he wants as to reports not available [in v5]

Report on "items ordered" with the category "not shipped" added. The worst thing in the report section now is that unless an order has been totally shipped no items are reported as shipped. That totally ruins any value these reports have for us because many of our big orders were short 1 or 2 items which causes all items from those orders to be left off any report of what has been shipped. Since part of Actinic's process is to check off items as "shipped" within each order as we ship them it would seem possible for a report to count those individual items so checked and generate a report based on them, without requiring each order to be either totally shipped or totally unshipped. So that is my #1 request - that reports are able to be generated from individual items within orders rather than all in/all out as it is done now. If they could do that then an option for "not shipped" would be a valuable addition to the 3 choices allowed now.

Another help would be if they added a way to indicate that a credit card was declined within the program. We have to manually keep track of those now but if the program had a check box perhaps with date and "customer contacted" check boxes and could generate a report of orders with declined credit cards that would be helpful.

In fact if the reports could generate negative or opposite reports for the 3 conditions now allowed that would be useful. In other words I would like to specify that separate items ordered reports be generated for either paid or not paid, separate reports for shipped or not shipped, and separate reports for invoiced or not invoiced. The latter is sort of the same as "completed" since it won't print invoices until the order is completed. Anyway, the "positive" reports are useful but the "negative" ones would be even more useful at times.

What do you say? Any chance he gets what he wants?

yvonne
      http://hiddenvalleyhibiscus.com

Comment

The transaction reports list items that are not shipped. They are on the sales tabs. Also if you are using the sales analysis reports you can go into the more options dialog and set it to include orders that have not been shipped yet.

There are no payment status reports in Actinic at the moment - the closest thing to something like this would be the customer reports on the sales tab (business only).

I don't think that V7 will solve any of these issues for you - I would expect that Actinic will add these to their wish list now that you have listed them.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Yvonne

I've passed all these onto the development team for consideration in the next release.

Comment

Working...
          X