editing attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing attributes

Hi there all a new member just brought the software and just having problems editing the atributes text

Is there anyway of editing the drop down text in the attributes as the font on the site is Tohoma at 9 pix and the font which is in the drop down is something totally different and is to big and i was just wondering if anyone was kind enough to give some support to a newbie

i would like to maintain the font as the same throughout the site as ive been working on the actinic.css file but i do not see any options for the dropdowns.....

If anyone has managed to come across a solution please please could you provide me with how to go about changing this......

Got to give it to Actinic for developing a nice ecommerce solution as it has made my life alot easier as a database engineer!!!! A great piece of software i have been impressed from the time i installed this and i hope there is a solution as this will help me alot....

Thanks in advance for any advice given

take care all

still waiting for an idea on how to do this

has anyone got an idea if this can be done?

thanks in advance

d

Comment

All you need to do is add a 'class=' paramater in the template that puts the <select> tag into the HTML. This template is called Act_VariantListHeader.html and can be found in your 'Site1' folder.

Try changing the HTML tag in this template from

<SELECT NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

to

<SELECT NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF" class="actxxsmall">

Instead of actxxsmall you could try one of your custom class names.

Comment

thanks again for that

that was a lot pleasing to the eye when i saw the results thanks again for the quick response

D

Comment

Working...
        X