Different results with Stylesheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different results with Stylesheet

Hurrah - I built a site in v7, uploaded it and placed orders - it works !!!

One small problem - the font type on the posted site seems to be Times New Roman although I have Verdana, Geneva etc in the settings and it looks OK in Preview.

Using my own FTP programme, I have checked the actinic.css is the same file - any ideas ??
    acecoder

Problem with CART DETAILS

Could I also add to this the problem that my "Cart Details" panel doesn't seem to retain items added to the basket ? 1st time through it gets updated but when you go back to the shop to add something, it gets zero'ed.
    acecoder

Comment

Hi Tom,

Can I have your website URL?

Thanks,
      Cheers,
      Suresh Babu G

Comment

Originally posted by evanst58
        the font type on the posted site seems to be Times New Roman although I have Verdana, Geneva etc in the settings and it looks OK in Preview.
        Hi Tom,
        Please go to 'Design | Options | Site Defaults | Properties' and enter the Font name you want to use in your Website. Then Upload your site to Web and check the results.

Cheers,
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Don't think it#s that

Suresh

Thanks for that but I don't think that's it - I've attached a screenshot of my settings (and they are already like that) and what the site looks like on local preview

any other ideas ?
          Attached Files
          acecoder

Comment

Originally posted by evanst58
            My "Cart Details" panel doesn't seem to retain items added to the basket?
            Hi Tom,

Please check whether you have the JavaScript in Act_Primary template to bring in the cart details.

Because, all the pages in your website just displays the cart item and value as 0. But when clicked on 'View Basket', 'Checkout', 'Contact Us', and 'Login', it displays the correct cart details.

Please edit your Act_Primary.html and insert this code to show the cart details.

<div align="left">
            <span class="actxxsmall">
            <script language="JavaScript">
            document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS&nbsp;" + getCartItem(3)+"&nbsp;<BR>");
            document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE&nbsp;" + getCartItem(1));
            </script>
            </span>
            </div>

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
            Cheers,
            Suresh Babu G

Comment

Problems solved

Suresh

I re-entered all the network settings manually and both problems went away. Not sure whether it was caused by the Wizard or me putting wrong data into the wizard but everything OK

Thanks for your support
              acecoder

Comment

Working...
              X