Quickbooks Enterprise V2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks Enterprise V2.0

1. - I have Developer v6.1.4 USA and wanted to confirm that it is compatible with QB Enterprise Solutions V2.

2. - I have already entered almost 50 products into Actinic and wanted to know if I could get these exported to QB? or do I have to manually enter then into QB..

Thanks

Neale
    www.pinda.com
    Neale van Streepen
    Pinda Associates
    Pinda Associates

Hi Neale

The QuickBooks Accounts modules that work with Actinic are: QuickBooks 2002 / QuickBooks Pro 2001 (and higher). If you have Actinic Link record updation will work both ways(i.e) Actinic-QB, QB-Actinic. Else you will have to update your records manually
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Quickbooks enterprise

Neale
      If your a US customer working with a US version of Quickbooks.
      Actinic link will work with Quickbooks PRO, Premier, enterprise
      version 2002, 2003 & 2004.

We have expereince connecting the databases in all versions.

I hope this information helps you
      Brian Johnson
      :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
      1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Originally posted by Kiran
        Hi Neale

The QuickBooks Accounts modules that work with Actinic are: QuickBooks 2002 / QuickBooks Pro 2001 (and higher). If you have Actinic Link record updation will work both ways(i.e) Actinic-QB, QB-Actinic. Else you will have to update your records manually
        Are you saying here that offline orders can be entered into Quickbooks and imported into Actinic for stock control, as in Sage 50?
        Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
        Bob Isaac
        Director/Web Admin
        Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Certainly using the US QuickBooks Link, you can update the Actinic store with changes made to the inventory levels in QuickBooks e.g. by creating an offline order in QuickBooks.

To do this, select 'Update Inventory Levels Only' in the 'Products' tab in the 'Quickbooks to Actinic' profile.

Comment

But does this only work with the US version?
            Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
            Bob Isaac
            Director/Web Admin
            Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Yes - the UK version of the QuickBooks link is only one-way - transferring info from Actinic into QuickBooks.

The reason for this is Intuit have not yet released the necessary API with their 'International Version' (ie UK version) for us to be able to pull info out of QuickBooks and put it into Actinic.

Comment

Working...
              X