Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List

1. Resizeable windows for page preview / section details / content tree . . . or version with 'preview' pane on its own own on right-hand side with 'section content' below 'content tree'.

2. Simple capability to print out captured credit card details (within one or two clicks please).
    Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
    Actinic user since 1998

You can resize the windows in the display but only by moving the bars in the middle rather than using corners etc.

The outstanding credit card report will print out details of credit card details taken. You can get this to print with 4 clicks (3 if you are already on the
    order processing reports tab of the report selection dialog.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

I use a triple-head graphics card with three monitors . . . the page preview would be brilliant if I could get it on its own on the right . . . or had the ability to freely resize / re-arrange them. Alternative would be two-panes 'content tree' and 'preview' with a pop-up floating 'section detail'

As to printing captured credit card info we process orders and credit cards on a separate PC. We don't get that many orders per day . . . it is really onerous to print one or two invoices and then the associated credit card details for them. A single 'print invoice plus second page with credit card details' option would save so much time.
      Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
      Actinic user since 1998

Comment

I agree with Tony here, the ability to pull the page preview out onto a 2nd (3rd) monitor would be a great feature.

The present I've turned the auto refresh on page preview off because if it sits at the bottom of the screen, its only function seem to be to slow things down whilst entering products etc

Comment

Hi,

I've passed your requests onto the development team.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Laylah,

Have you seen the data entry report - this is basically the invoice with the credit card details on it. You have to enable it in business settings and then you can print it from the right click menu on the orders tab or you can print outstanding data entry reports form the report selection dialog.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

superb! . . . right under my nose all this time!

I am indebted to you. Thanks
              Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
              Actinic user since 1998

Comment

Working...
              X