Wish List Order Processing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List Order Processing!

There is still one function missing from us being able use Actinics Order Processing system to it's fullest effect.
    Because we sell Birthday cakes our customers are asked to input a specific delivery date. It is essential that we can see and sort this date within the "Orders" tab to meet daily changing distribution demands.
    Surely this will be a request of all food sellers and florists alike.
    Please add this soon or help us with a fix!
    Thanks

Click on the product and make sure you are in ADVANCED, there is a tab there called PROMPT and you can enter a date there.

This has been available for a while....... even on v6

I think that is what you are after, I may be worng....

Comment

Hi,

I don't think that's quite the functionality that timslatter is looking for. We also require similar functionality for a corporate catering site....

Its the ability to sort records within the Orders section, to enable you to easily see what orders are required to be made up for a specific day. Currently there's columns for date ordered and date shipped....but what is needed is date required. There is a prompt for this, however, it is not possible to query orders using this variable.

Actually, we need to go one further, and have option for customer to specify date required, as well as select time required. (In an ideal world, we would want to be able to sort orders within a specific day to also time required, as well)

Any ideas or solutions?
      Cheers
      Alastair

Comment

We have a product called One Stop Order Processing that allows you to easily view and process Actinic orders. We have added the ability to include order line details such as product ordered and date entered for Tim.

You can use this to filter orders by 'needed by' date. So you end up with a list of orders containing 'required' date and you can then batch print invoices etc for processing.

We are just putting the finishing touches to this feature and it will go into beta (along with batch email facilities and multiuser order processing and enquiry handling) in the next week or two. Email me if you would like me to keep you in touch with the progress on this product.

More details of the current program and a free trial are avaiable here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

The new version is much the same but with bells on

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hey Jan...
          why don't you go and work for Actinic? Your job could be to implement all the wishlist requests <ducking and running verrrry fast>
          Eileen Eby
          http://www.wildbirdfood.uk.com

Comment

Hey great idea Eileen, however much as Actinic make excellent employers I prefer my current boss.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Nice One Jan
              Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
              X