orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orders

when an order comes in and goes in to the "Pending Payment Service Provider", it stays there even after it goes to the "pending".\
    question 1 is why?
    question 2 is : can i delete it from the "Pending Payment Service Provider" manually? would that effect the order that is in "Pending"?
    Thanks.

It will stay in 'Pending PSP' until it's been paid for or you cancel the ordered items.

Mike

PS. If you delete it, it will delete the order. Then its gone (from all views).
    Last edited by Mike Hughes; 07-Jul-2004, 12:54 PM. Reason: Added another comment
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

it stays in the pending even though it gets paid for. read the origional post carefully again please.
      even after the credit card gets charged and goes through, it stays in the PENDING and in the "pending payment service provider"

Comment

I did read the post. I just wasn't clear as you didn't say when or why it goes to 'pending' so thought I'd cover the possibility you weren't completing the payment.

Does this happen with just one or order with them all?

Either way it shouldn't be happening and sounds to me like a corrupt database.

Another question. Are the orders shown as being fully paid or is there a balance showing? I'd imagine something like this might happen if you were pre-authorising for a partial payment and not taking the full payment immediately. (I'm just trying to figure out what's happening here, not implying anything).

Mike

Comment

Does this happen with just one or order with them all? YES

Another question. Are the orders shown as being fully paid or is there a balance showing? I'd imagine something like this might happen if you were pre-authorising for a partial payment and not taking the full payment immediately. (I'm just trying to figure out what's happening here, not implying anything).

NO FULLY PAID.

what data base u think is corrupted? how can i fix it?

Comment

Everything to do with Actinic (orders, catalog, etc) is stored in database called ActinicCatalog.mdb in your site1 (or whatever) folder.

Your best bet is probably to call Actinic if have cover, or register a support query here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

They can take a look at your database and see if it can be fixed. Assuming that's the problem, but it sounds like it to me.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X