bounces back to home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bounces back to home page

When customers select an item to be placed in their shopping cart, instead of returning to the last page viewed, it bounces back to the home page and they have to go through the process of finding their way back to the items they were shopping for. How do I make it just return the the last page they were shopping on???

Originally posted by Janehiswife
    When customers select an item to be placed in their shopping cart, instead of returning to the last page viewed, it bounces back to the home page and they have to go through the process of finding their way back to the items they were shopping for. How do I make it just return the the last page they were shopping on???
    Have installed the patch and it still doesn't work:
    Customers will no longer be bounced back to the catalogue index page after adding to cart when they have Norton Internet Security installed. Ref: a_ss/342

Comment

Customers will no longer be bounced back to the catalogue index page after adding to cart when they have Norton Internet Security installed. Ref: a_ss/342
      I thought that was fixed in 6.1.4.

What version are you using?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mike... Using 6.1.4.1.0.0 DNNA

Comment

Wow, I had this problem, and it drove me nuts. It's been a long time ago, but it had to do with the firewall, I think. I was running Zone Alarm at the time. Are you using a firewall? If so, shut it down, and see if your problem goes away. I still use a firewall, so somehow I worked around that problem. If that is your problem, maybe someone here will remember the work around.

Oops -- I didn't read through all the posts very well, did I? So ignore what I've said!
          -------

Pat

Comment

Jane

Could you post a URL please so we can take a look. It could well be a config issue on your PC.

Comment

Working...
            X