emailing customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emailing customers

I am running actinic v6 business - is there an easy way i can send an promotional email to all my past customers?

Hi

This is something I'd like to know about too, it would be so much easier.

Can it be done via the account facility. I havn't found it yet..
    Regards
    Chris
    ><)))'>
    chris@musiccorner.co.uk

www.musiccorner.co.uk

for music, instruments and all that jazz....

0800 328 5294.

Comment

You can use the export facilities to do this. Export your orders by selecting them all, right clicking and choosing re-export. This will create amongst other things a file called 'persons.csv', this file contains your customer addresses and email details. You can now import this into outlook or (my preferred option) import it into an email distrubution tool. I use groupmail (link on website). It is free and it very easy to use, there a lots of other ones around.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You can use the export facilities to do this. Export your orders by selecting them all, right clicking and choosing re-export. This will create amongst other things a file called 'persons.csv', this file contains your customer addresses and email details. You can now import this into outlook or (my preferred option) import it into an email distrubution tool. I use groupmail (link on website). It is free and it very easy to use, but there are lots of other ones around.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan.

Only just noticed having just got over a system crash.
          I'll have a go later, when I have caught up with myself. i was down for 48 hours and seem to a have a snowball effect.
          Regards
          Chris
          ><)))'>
          chris@musiccorner.co.uk

www.musiccorner.co.uk

for music, instruments and all that jazz....

0800 328 5294.

Comment

Working...
          X