Brochure Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Links

I'm a new user with some experience of another e.commerce package which I want to replace with Actinic. See http://www.theconcertshop.co.uk

Basically I want to duplicate the look and feel of the existing site. Have got the basic design set out in Actinic but need help with some customisation. One problem at a time I think so the first one is.

Look in the above site at the Concert Info link. Want to duplicate this approach in my brochure pages. ie. Concert Info. goes to a new page with links to more brochure pages. What's the easiest way to achieve this.

I'm OK with template manipulation in my existing package () but go easy with me on complicated answers. I've got various ideas about the answer from othervthreads but end up confused.

Thanks.

I would start with a section for Concert Info, containing sub sections for each month. Then add the events as products in their correct sub section.
    This should give you the hierarchy, you will then have to set up the layout to suit.
    Stephen

Comment

Thanks for that. It's not my ideal solution but I can see it will work OK. I'll try it initially and see what else I can try when I have more time.

Comment

Working...
      X