Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download Discounts

Hi,

I have just started using Version 7. My site sells commercial library music tracks for tv ads etc.

Often a piece of music will have a full version - say 2mins long and then a 60secs cut and a 30secs cut etc. I want to offer various discounts - e.g buy the full version and get the 60 cut half price - or buy the full version and get the other two cuts for £**.

Is this possible to do? Would I have different product for each one - or one product with choices. (I don;t really understand how this would work)
    Thanks for any help.

Jono
    www.yopo.co.uk

Hi

You can do this with the Discounts and Surcharges functionality. You will need to create a Product Group (Click on View menu). You can include all products in this group to which you wish to apply the discount offer.

In the Discounts and Surcharges window (again in the View menu), you can create the discount offer, in the Cart Contents tab. Click on New and create an offer named, for e.g., Buy one and get one at half price.

Set the Based On field to : Quantity and Trigger to 1
    In the Product Group drop-down list, select the product group defined by you.

Under Rewards, select % off extra product and enter 50.00 in the Reward Amount field. Select the product on which the 50% discount is to be applied. You can set a restriction on whether there can be more than one reward offer per order.

You can set up the other discount similarily by changing the discount options.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

OK thanks for that - I will try that today.

Cheers

Jono

Comment

Working...
      X