Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login page has lost the frame ?

Hi

When a customer trys to log in the page jumps out of the frame ?

is there a simple fix ?

Take a look http://www.yakuda.com/Sitepreview/

thanks in advance

Hi There,

You might have the feeling of jumping out of the frame if you are on low resolution. My system is on high res and I dont see the jump effect. By the way the search does not work but I guess you have a thread already up on that one.

Cheers,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

still does not work

maybe I did not make my last post clear

when you try to log in the menu on the left had side vanises leaving no navigation?

PS the search works fine this end

Comment

help still needed

Any ideas ?

Comment

Hi,

Can you provide me with a username and password to try out on your site?

Cheers,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

still need help

I have now tried this on a friend PC and the same happens

when the site loads if you click on the login button the frame at the top remains but you are send to a log in page and the frame on the left with the menu disapears ?

I have not yet set up any users etc the problem is not when you have loged in but when you try to ?

Comment

Sorry about the delay in responding to this.

It is quite difficult getting frames working correctly with Actinic. Therefore, my suggestion is rather than trying to get the login page to appear within a frame, I suggest you create a new overall layout template called Act_PrimaryLogin.html which puts the purple strip down the left-hand side of the page. This will give the appearence of the frame still being there. You can then specify this as the overall layout template for the login page in 'Design | Options | Layouts'.

This will mean the pages do not look signnificantly different to the customer, but the adding/removing of frames will still be handled by Actinic - i.e. the frames should be restored correctly when customers log in.

Comment

Working...
              X