Choice of recipient in Actinic's form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice of recipient in Actinic's form?

A client wants me to add a destination droplist to the contact form in Actinic Business so that the form result is sent to the appropriate department, e.g. customerservice@domain.com, info@domain.com, etc. Is this possible in Actinic?

Malcolm
    ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Hi Malcolm,

This is not possible in Actinic. However, it is possible to edit the 'Act_ContactUs.html' to change the 'Subject' field to a <select> box where customers have to select one from a selection of subject lines. The Clients could then set up a mail rule at their company that forwards the emails with different subjects to different parts of the company.

Cheers,
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Thanks for that, Suresh, I didn't think it would be possible. I've created a separate form, using radio buttons for the recipient field, in a brochure fragment.

Malcolm
      ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

The new contact us form has been pun into place to protect your email address from the harvester scripts of spammers. That's one of the main reasons why the address is not appearing at all.

Regards,
        Zoltan
        Actinic Software
        www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Hi

can i also modify this form to include the customers address with the drop down list without having to change the script

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

to include the customers address
            Do you mean the recipient's address?

Comment

Working...
            X