Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Rid of Lines

Hi All

No, not the lines on my face (although I now have quite a collection since I've been running my own empire!).

I'm using the standard Actinic product set up (left, right, left, right etc) although I've tweaked the templates over the years to as much as I feel comfortable doing without breaking something (the breakable bits I've left to the professionals!).

At the moment I've got images at the top/bottom of each page for the navigation - I want to change this to a button bar as per my home page which is non-Actinic (will change the colours too so it's a bit easier on the eye).

On the Act pages, there is a line above and below this nav bar. OK at the moment with the images - naff once I switch to a button bar.

How do I get rid of them? Could a kind soul tell me how to do this in "stoopid" peoples' language? I can tweak and tinker a bit under my own steam, but I know my limits!

TIA & Regards

Helen
    www.calicocrafts.co.uk

Can you attach your Act_Primary.html please
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hope I've done it right!

Thanks for taking a lookie.

Regards

Helen
      www.calicocrafts.co.uk

Comment

Blast

No I didn't do it right.

Comment

In this funky new forum, it won't let me attach an htm or html file.

Or is it just me doing something wrong?

Comment

Hi Helen

You'll have to rename the file to .txt and then it should upload fine.

Ben
            Ben Popplestone
            Ecommerce website software

Comment

Try Again

Hope it works this time!
              Attached Files

Comment

I think you'll find the offending code is actually in Act_Header.html.

There are two instances of 'NETQUOTEVAR:SEPARATORBAR' in this template, which are what get replaced by the horizontal line. You need to remove these variables.

Also, to remove the navigation bar at the bottom, you need to edit Act_Primary.html and replace

NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER

with

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->

Comment

Working...
                X