Multiple products on one line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple products on one line

Now I know this is an often asked question but, is there any change with V7 in how to set up multiple products on one line.

I've done it in the past ie V6, I was new to Actinic and did every thing through template editing, I'm sure there must be a simple way using the all powerful but slightly shy top menu ie design|options|etc.

Can some body steer me before I start the hard way again.

Thanks in anticipation...
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

I don't think that there is an easy way to do this - you can layout sections in columns using design options but not products. I guess that one way to do it would be to put each product into it's own section and the have the sections in columns, this would put the customer one more level away from the buy button though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The recommended method is still via Norman's fantastic template change in this knowledge base article. It is pretty simple to apply to a site.

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a go.
        Justin Rowe
        Shiver

Comment

Worked a treat and after some minor realignments it fit' the bill perfectly.

Thanks Chris and Norman (and Jan ).
          Justin Rowe
          Shiver

Comment

Working...
          X