Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Payment Method on Site

Hi,

I'v upgraded one of our sites from v3 to v5, patched the software to the latest patch so that I can use it on a FastHosts account.

To start I'm using a 30 day trial to test it.

The problem arises once the site is up and running, you can order, but no where does it ask for credit card details although they are correctly setup in the software and uploaded. It just goes straight to the receipt.

Any help would be appreciatted.

If you have for 'Credit Card Details Captured for Later Processing' within the 'Payment Methods' grid in 'Payment and Security' then the option of 'Credit Card' should appear in the drop down list online.

If you select this, then you enter your payment information into the fields below the drop-down.

If you select 'Credit Card Details Sent Separately' then this will take you straight to the receipt without asking for payment details.

Comment

Hi,

I had a look at this, its already setup to take Credit Cards as you stated. I'v changed this added options, deleted the whole lot, reuploaded. No Luck.

Any other ideas? Cheers for the help, Much appreciated.

Comment

Coud you please post up the address of your site so I can take a look please?

Comment

Cool

The new catalogue is posted at

http://www.justfax.co.uk/acatalog/

although the front page is linked to the old one.

Cheers

Comment

I'm wonering if it is an upgrade problem.

Try copying Act_Order00.html, Act_Order01.html, Act_Order02.html, Act_Order03.html and Act_Order04.html from 'formats/themes/Business' into your 'Sites\Site1' folder and uploading.

Comment

Hi Chris,

I did that, uploaded, no luck.

Also tried another template, no luck and wiped the server amnd tried again, no luck.

Comment

Absolutely no idea on this one.

Can you please go to 'File | Snapshot | Export Site' and create a site snapshot. Then email it to me at communityadmin@actinic.co.uk.

Comment

I have just e-mailed the file. Thanks Again

Comment

Hi Chris,

Any luck on finding out what the problem is.

Cheers

Karl

Comment

Yes

You can fix it if you have got Access 2000. If you do not have it, you can email me your ActinicCatalog.mdb file and I will make this change for you (kjust make sure you do not do anything to your site whilst I have the database).

Anyway the site can be restored by manually opening the ActinicCatalog.mdb database in Access. Then open the [Checkout Prompt] table and locate the row that says 'Payment Method:' in the sPrompt field (row 6 in my database). Change the [nStatus] field for this row from 0 to 1. The site works correctly then.

There is more than one reference to 'Payment Method' in this table. The correct one to change is nPhase 5, nID 0. If you search for the text the default text has a trailing colon (.

Comment

Excellent.

I'll make the changes now, run an update and report back.

Cheers for your help Chris

Comment

Cheers Chris

That worked a treat.

Comment

Working...
                          X