V7 Invoices - Crystal Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan

I have to agree we only use the reports internaly, as all orders are loaded on to our main system manualy, Internet shopping is an add on to our established mail order business, but people who set up there business as an internet shopping business are more likely to need the options of showing certain information. so maybe some improvements in later versions as to what to display would be an advantage to many new companies using actinic as their primary shopping software

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Just to clarify, I haven't said that the change that has been made is wrong, just that is would be better to make it optional. Some people will want it, some people won't want it and some people will be indifferent.

We do offer custom label reports but to be honest since we started to offer the integrated label reports very few people choose avery labels. The integrated label reports streamline order processing by keeping all of the information you need in a single place and are fairly efficient in paper usage, people love them once they have them, they are a big time saver - that is why we added a free one to our plugin library this month.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks for the comments - they have been passed onto the Development team.

Comment

Thanks Chris,

Just to check on an outstanding question from this thread. Is the V7 invoice report usable with V6?

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm afraid they don't.

Comment

Did you change all three reports chris or just the invoice?

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I don't know. I will need to test them, but I will not get around to that for a while. Do you have a moment to test them?

Comment

Sorry Chris, I presumed that this would be in the next patch - I've had a look and the data entry report has the phone/fax and email there still but the packing list and invoice report don't.

Many thanks,

Comment

Reports in v8

Is it possible to add additional reports to the standard Actinic interface under v8? I have modified the invoice and packing lists but could do with adding extra reports in there.

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You can add reports (see user defined reports in the AUG) but not as options for the packing list or invoice, you can add brand new reports that can accept dates as a parameter, the transaction reports already available in Actinic are an example of the sorts of things you can add.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                        see user defined reports in the AUG
                        Wow.. never knew there was a section on that amazing what you miss when you have not needed it before.

Thanks Jan

Bikster
                        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                        X