Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Site Check

Please Note This Site is Not Live.

I would appreaciate a couple of test orders being placed and also some details on speed as this is a graphic heavy site.

Early Baby

Also the homepage link is hard coded so wont work.
    Owner of a broken heart

Hi

i have bunged a dummy order through, it is a bit slow, i am using broadband and it is probably between 3-10 secs for page loads

also quantity on product page would probably help speed up the ordering process, then you would go straight to add to basket, another page less to load.

apart from that i quite like the design

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Thanks Darren. Glad you like the design. We decided that strong graphics were to be used because so many sites selling similar products were very home made looking.

Anyone with a dial up that can check for me.

I will see where the qty on product pages puts the input box.
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi Gary

You're right... a lot of other baby clothes sites tend to be rather 'simplistic' but this look tailored.

As you said it'd not the fastest site but it's certainly manageable.
        Once the graphics have cached for the nav etc, then it runs perfectly quickly.

The only thing I'd comment on is the logo - you remember those 3D glasses you used to get as a kid? well it looks like you kind of need those to read the logo!

I've also placed a test order on the site - it worked fine and I didn't notice any lag (I'm on broadband too though

Cheers

Jos
        Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
        www.internetology.co.uk
        Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

Thanks Jos

I will speak to the client about givinging away 3D glasses with the customers first order

I recieved your order okay.

Thanks Again

Someone with a modem please
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
          X