Modify text in last checkout page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modify text in last checkout page

In Catlog V6, in the very last page in checkout on my site, it says something like 'click NEXT to go to AuthorizeNet secure server to enter your credit card details'. I need to know where/how this message can be changed. I have looked everyhwere but cannot find it or find the right file containing this info. I have changed it from what it originally said, some time ago, but I can't remember how I did it. The page in question is the very last page in the checkout procedure with the grey NEXT button just before the customer is transfered to my PSP (AuthorizeNet).

I can't find a template for AuthorizeNet on my system so can't give you the exact filename however I can tell you that you will find a subdirectory in your site directory (c:\program files\actinice ecommerce v6\sites\site1 ... site1 is your site name) called commonOCC and the file will be in there. It will be called something along the lines of Act_OCCAuthorizeNetTemplate.html.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X