Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

popups and attribute buttons

Hi,

I have recently added attribute buttons and an add to cart button to my extended info pages using Normans very good "V6-popupdemo". Does anyone know if you can get this mod to work with the popups set to load into the product page?? I've tried although get error which says something about the original product must remain open. It works fine if you have popups set to popup in seperate window.

Thanks

Ed

The thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=6468 might help.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It works great....but.

Hi Norman,

Thanks for the info, it works a treat although just one question.... Can it be modified to work without the product quantity option on the product page. Its just my product template is pretty packed and I can't fit the quantity option in that easily.

Thanks for your help

Ed

Comment

I think it will use whatever type of Section the parent product is in. So if that is Quantity on Product Page that's what you'll get.

If you always sell in units of 1 then you can always replace NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY with

<input type=hidden name="Q_NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREFERENCE" value="1">

Norman

Also the thread mentioned above is a V6 one. You'll need to add the new V7 NETQUOTEVAR : DISCOUNTINFO to that template for full V7 compatibility. Just look in an existing V7 Product Template to see where it goes.

Comment

Hi Norman,

I'm finding the script only works if the quantity is set to display in the product section. If you change it display the quantity in the shopping cart or confirmation page the buttons on the popup fail to work.

Any ideas??

Thanks for the help

Ed

Comment

Afraid not. It is designed to work with Quantity on Product Page type sections.

Norman

Comment

Thanks

Hi Norman

Thanks for your help, I'll have a fiddle about with the productline template.

Ed

Comment

Working...
              X