Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Basket Layout

Hi,

I have recently made some major changes to my site! I have noticed during testing, when I add a product to the basket then "view basket" the price, cost and remove columns data is not aligned with the column headers.

How/Where can I amend this problem?

www.bizaar.co.uk

How/Where can I amend this problem?
    Hi Marc,

In order to have 'View Basket' page aligned, you need to edit 'Act_ShoppingCartXML.html' in your Site1 folder.

1. Please take a backup of your 'Act_ShoppingCartXML.html' by saving it under different name (e.g., 'Act_ShoppingCartXML_OLD.html)

2. Save the attached text file as 'Act_ShoppingCartXML.html' into your Site1 folder

3. Upload your site and check the results.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi,

this solution made no changes to the layout of the shopping basket, when using the "view basket" (ca000001.pl?ACTION=SHOWCART) button.

Is there something else I can try?

Comment

I think the file Suresh gave you is for you to customise to suit your own requirements, rather than one that is customised already.

Comment

The columns are only misaligned if I add certain products. Adding a product from "Leisure" then the basket is Okay. It must be something to do with the layout Iam using for the other products ie the gift tag message and wrapping.

Comment

I have found the problem. Whilst experimenting with resizing the "Other Info" box I misspelt VALUE in design|text 1- 2161.

Comment

Working...
            X