message error not sense making any.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message error not sense making any.

um, can anyone make any sense (gramatical or otherwise) of this error? It appeared during an *upload*, but I have not made any version upgrades as it suggests - I had only added a product. It's possible that mole tried to do a download during the upload which may have caused this confused/confusing error, and that hopefully it hasn't caused any problems (it worked 2nd time round)... but I just want to check to see if anyone could point to another cause...?
    Attached Files
    John

Nice error message. Scarry stuff though when you think about it. How much code did this same guy write?

Simon

Comment

As a Scot, I can say that English isn't everyone's first language. And although we invented everything I'm happy to admit that some of the best code comes out of East Europe.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It says you can click Cancel or Continue, but there is only an OK button. was denied.

I can guess that one message was overlayed over another.

On second try successful, not?
        Bob Ladden

Comment

The automation mole wouldn't try to download during an upload because it always checks that Catalog is in a passive state, you should really switch it off if you are working in Actinic though - it has a pause button.

The message is an internal error - the main message is 'Access to Following is denied' and the rest of the message is the text of the thing that access was denied to, the text part looks as if it is missing a starting phrase, so maybe that is the bit that it couldn't get access to. I would ignore it unless it appears again, if it does then it is a bug with V7 and so should be reported to Actinic.

Simonmc, there is only 1 r in Scary

Cheers,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

Simonmc, there is only 1 r in Scary

Cheers,
            You want to see some of my code. It's even scarrrrrrier

Simon

Comment

ROFL

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X