V7 Smart Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 Smart Thread

I have two unrelated questions but both that appear on the same checkout screen (attached).

I am using the Smart template which is great and has all the functionality my client needs. In the attached document, you can see my colour palette, what the catalog looks like and the checkout.

1. In the top bar of the checkout pages, it assumes the palette colour 2 as opposed to white. The order templates don't control this - how can I make it white ?

2. For some products, I have used components to generate different prices. On the checkout page on the last item, I get two quantities "1". This doesn't affect order quantities but looks aestetically poor. In the pricing model, I am using Sum of Component Prices as opposed to Sum of Component & Product Prices. Any idea how to get around this.

Attached Files
    acecoder

The colours im not sure, but the double quantity you need to change the setup of the product, to no orderline for main product and for components change to sum of components prices or sum of product and components prices

the are found under the component detail and the product detail. this should get ride of the double line, not sure if it will look the way you want it to

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

No orderline

Thanks Darren, do you mean to uncheck the Can be Ordered on-line box ?

If so, this removes the Add to basket button
      acecoder

Comment

No

On you product details put a tick in the box that says no order line for main product, On component detail tick Component as a seperate order line.

As i said im not sure if this will give you the look you need but it will get ride of the double qty

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Still lose the add to basket button

Thanks Darren but if I do that I lose the Add to Basket button too - am I doing something wrong ??
          acecoder

Comment

OK

lets go back a bit

do you have a product with "Components" & "Attribute details"

i.e product --
            component --
            Attribute

If so under product, go into general and change the pricing model in the drop down to either sum of components or sum of product & componants
            Then tick the box no order line for main product. (make sure the tick is in can be ordered on line as this will remove you add to cart button if not)

Now go in to component and tick componant as a seperate orderline.
            and this should fix it

if you find the no orderline for main product is greyed out under product then you will have to to the component part first and then you will be able to tick it

if this does not work i am stumped as this is how nearlt all my products are done

have a look here and add an item to the basket http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/2...carbonate.html

Cheers
            Darren

Comment

Brilliant - cracked it

Thanks for perservering with me - I got the checkboxes in the wrong combination

Just need someone (from Actinic ?) to work out why the top banner changes colour in the checkout.

What a great community !!!
              acecoder

Comment

Just need someone (from Actinic ?) to work out why the top banner changes colour in the checkout.
                Smart uses a different overall layout for the checkout - it's called 'Act_PrimaryCheckout.html' and is selected via 'Design | Options | Checkout'.

Locate this code:
                Code:
                    <td align="left" bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:PALCOLOR2CSS"> 
                      NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE
                    </td>
                and edit accordingly.

Comment

Thread closed

Chris & Darren

Thanks for the brilliant support - probs solved

& Chris, now I've got my head around the product (& you can only do it by building your own store) I am really impressed - not just the product but also the support - will definitely push it to clients over a bespoke solution.

One question though - is there any such thing as a diagram (as opposed to the template manager itself) that shows templates & their nested hierarchy ?

acecoder

Comment

Hi,

is there any such thing as a diagram (as opposed to the template manager itself) that shows templates & their nested hierarchy ?
                    I put together a powerpoint presentation for the support staff a while ago, so it does relate mainly to v6 (ie the new NQVs for v7 are not included) but it should give some ideas as to which NQVs then bring in further templates.

I hope it helps.
                    Attached Files
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

No order line for main product

Originally posted by Darren B

On you product details put a tick in the box that says no order line for main product, On component detail tick Component as a seperate order line.

As i said im not sure if this will give you the look you need but it will get ride of the double qty

Cheers
                      Darren

Darren, can this be done in v6? I can't find a box which says "no order line for main product". Is this a new feature in v7 or am I just not looking in the right place.

Thanks
                      Brian
                      Brian
                      www.flowergallery.co.uk
                      Same day flower delivery to UK
                      Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
                      International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

This options is also avaliable in V6, the layout is slightly different but these options are there

a bit further down the thread is a more detailed explaination

Cheers
                        Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                          This options is also avaliable in V6, the layout is slightly different but these options are there

a bit further down the thread is a more detailed explaination

Cheers
                          Darren
                          Thanks Darren, I've located this and implemented it. However, I'm still having a small problem with display of the item in shopping cart, and customer receipt, in that I get ":-" appearing before the product details. Is there any way to remove this"

Thanks
                          Brian
                          Brian
                          www.flowergallery.co.uk

Comment

Could you give us a screen grab of the error? - I'm having trouble imagining what could cause it.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
                              Could you give us a screen grab of the error? - I'm having trouble imagining what could cause it.
                              Thanks chris. File attached.
                              Attached Files
                              Brian
                              www.flowergallery.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X