Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie problem

Hi,

I'm getting the "This shopping application requires permission to use cookies on your machine, but this has been denied." message. I've searched the forum and noted the answers given for this previously but I think I've corrected any possible mistakes in the Head section of the primary template, and ensure that my firewall and browser settings are correct. The site is www.redspan.com.

Could somone take a look and let me know?

Here is the section:

<html>
    <head>
    <title>Redspan Solutions Ltd. blah blah.</title>
    <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <meta name="author" content="webmaster@redspan.com">
    <meta name="keywords" content="blah blah">
    <meta name="description" content="blah blah">
    <script language="JavaScript" SRC="actiniccore.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></script>
    <script language="JavaScript" SRC="actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></script>
    <script language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.redspan.com/popouttext.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></script>
    <LINK REL=STYLESHEET TYPE="text/css" HREF="style.css">
    </head>

If it's significant, the software has been moved onto a new PC, but the site has a full refresh since then.

TIA,
    Ben
    Money Saving Eco Friendly Products | UK Dating | Love Horse Dating

The cart works well for me.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Works fine for me as well. My guess is that your shopping session had a dodgy *.session file on the server which contained wrong information about the structure of your site. The session file should be deleted overnight.

If you still experience problems, go to 'Help | Troubleshooting' and click 'Purge Session Files' (although please note that this will end any current shopping sessions on your server).

Comment

Working...
      X