Time to upgrade logo1.gif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to upgrade logo1.gif

A couple of improvements could be made to the standard logo (brochure & catalog). Renaming it to something more like 247logos.gif is better (if you are 247 logo's obviously), and has to be selected in Design Options, Shop Defaults (and Brochure), then select under Corporate Logo.

We (the entire Community!) now need to add the html to make these link to the homepage. I assume this is done as usual in the two Primary templates, but being an important issue (and possibly a refresh not an update!), I'd rather have advice from the people who know how to do this properly, than muddle my way through myself.

What would be the most sensible width for a logo?

Getting the logo `linked to the homepage` could be an option that could be added to the wish list.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Use following link NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBHOMELINK for the graphic
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Forgot to say, had a random look at a good few Actinic sites of folks who use this forum and think I only found two that had the logo linked to the homepage. Thought it was kind of basic policy nowadays...
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

We've never really had a policy on it as such. Lots of different sites work differently. If you want to do it, just find NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE and change it to read <a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBHOMELINK">NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE</a>

That'll do it.

Comment

Working...
        X