Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formatting Error

Hi,

Across the top of each page of our shop, we have a row of graphical links separated by spacer images.

On the brochure pages, About Us, Contact Us etc (http://www.youraromatherapy.co.uk/ac...st_sellers.htm) they display perfectly but on the home page (www.youraromatherapy.co.uk) and catalogue pages the images as squashed together.

The only difference we can see is if you view the source code - the brochure pages' html is as you would expect, line after line whereas the other pages that do not display correctly, the html is one long string.

Unfortunately its not only the top row navigation, this problem affects the category menu as well.

Any ideas?

It beats me what you're talking about. The header on all your pages look the same to me (IE 6 on win xp).

I can only guess that

a) You've fixed it

or

b) you've got something messed up in your cache and should try a CNTL-refresh (ALT-refresh probably does the same thing).

or

c) Your browser is misbehaving

or

d) I'm missing something.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi

Can't see anything wrong, The site looks fine in IE6, Opera 7 & Netscape 7.1.

Nice looking site,

Peter

Comment

Thanks chaps, sorry I fixed it at 11:45pm last night and was too knackered to update this thread. FYI it was the compacting HTML option screwing up the layout, turned it off and its all fine.

Thanks again for looking

Comment

I'd be surprised if it was the compacting HTML that did it. This is widely used without any problems.

If that was the problem then it's important to try and tie down what it did as that would be a significant bug.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X