Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creating a snapshot in v6 - errors

Hello,

I'm creating a snapshot in v6, last night it worked perfectly but this morning i've only changed some product details and performed a snapshot backup, then it informs me of 6 errors in doing the snapshot.

File about_Us.html / search.html etc are not found in the main directory. Though i have not physically removed these and they are visible in the catalog it still displays the error.

What should i do to make it realise that the pages are there??? As if a client performs a snapshot they will not be happy with a dialog saying there are 6 errors or can i just tell them to ignore it.

kind regards
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Have you put any direct links on your pages to these files? If so, Actinic thinks they're additional to the ones it creates and so looks for them to backup but can't find them as it creates those files itself and puts them in the siteHTML directory rather than the site1 directory.

If only actinic would do some de-dupe checking of it's files to backup it would prevent these error messages.

Mike

PS. If this is the cause then it's totally benign and can be ignored.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I don't think there are any direct links, as i've been working on it for a few weeks now and only now it displays the error.

Also i like the sound of the duplicate checking which would help.

I will have a check through for direct links, cheers.
      Mel Bagley
      Programmer
      mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Comment

Working...
      X