Rise to the challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise to the challenge

Can my problem be solved? I run a photographic company that photographs large events (www.lumosphotography.co.uk/gallery), sometimes taking over 1000 pictures at an event. All of these photographs are then offered for sale through my online shop (actinic v6). Currently I generate pages of thumbnails and larger image pages through Photoshops' "web gallery" or Fireworks "web gallery". My question is this. Is there any way of linking either my thumbnails or viewing pages to actinic so that I can have a "buy now" button or something similar for each image? Just to complicate matters I offer four different sizes of print for each photograph together with optional folder mounts. The prices of prints varies for different events. If this is possible I would effectively have over 5000 products in the shop - is there a limit to the number of products and has anyone reached it yet. The next thing would be nice but but not essential. If the above is possible can I edit the reports to give me shipping details, details of pictures and folders ordered and sizes. If I am being over optimistic just let me know, the prize for resolving my problem.....hmmm I'll have a think. Thanks in advance. Leigh

Leigh

We run a similar site srcpics.com that we are currently rebuilding in V7.

V7 would make the whole thing much easier to maintain and upsell the frames or multiple images.

We have devised methods of pulling the info into Actinic but it is too long winded to discuss here. E-Mail me off the list to make contact.

To answer your question YES you can do what you want in Actinic
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
    X