Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

md5 and worldpay

hi
    i get the following error when trying to submit a payment to worldpay from my actinic site.

Secure Payment Page
    Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:
    The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
    The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

the installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters
    a different submission protocol is required. For instance, a more secure submission may be required
    the installation number is invalid

i have checked the installation number, ok.
    i suspect it has something to do with the fact that i am using md5 on the worldpay account and the actnic form is not sending the correct information.
    does anyone have an answer?

Are you sure that WorldPay have created you an account with them specific to Actinics usage?

If so, then they should have provided you with some information in the form of an ID and a secret key... If you do not have this information, then that will be what the problem is...

Have you spoken with WorldPay support as they generally are pretty good..

Comment

the id and secret key are in place. i have looked at the source code that actinic is sending to worldpay and the form doesn't have the signature and signatureFields that worldpay requires for the md5 to work so i think this is where the error is coming from.

Comment

Working...
      X