Smart Theme - Modifying "Header" Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Theme - Modifying "Header" Links

Sorry if the title is a little inaccurate!!

Using the smart theme the brochure index page has links along the top (under the logo, Home Page, More Pages, Products), i would like to include the quick search and the contact us link that is found on the catalog index page.
    Secondly can i change the word "products" (that links to the catalog) to Shop Online or something similar.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Hi David

The navigation bars that appear on the brochure pages and on the catalog pages are generated from two different variables which is why they show different links. The way I would include the Contact Us link and the simple search on the brochure pages is to copy the generated code from one of the catalog pages and include it in the template for the brochure page. In other words, preview the store, browse to a catalolg page and view the source. If you have Dreamweaver you can copy the code into that and select the bits of code that you want and copy it into your Brochure Primary template next to NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE.

In the Smart theme, although the navigation links look like text, they are actually images and in order to change the text you will have to edit the image. You can find this particular one in Design Options | Brochure under Link to Catalog.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Lovely, seems to be working fine.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X