stock and unique products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock and unique products

I'm selling unique products (always 1 or 0 in stock)... does anyone have any pointers on the best way to do this?

I'm trying to remove quantity references wherever possible and I've put stock monitoring on with suspend below 1 set.

Thanks,
    Ian

Also, the shop hides the quantity changing box in the cart (good) but lets you put two of the same items into the cart (odd) and still hides the quantity changing box whilst complaining that you can't have two, so you have to remove the line completely to carry on.

Actinic stock levels are not updated until you download your orders and upload your catalog, so you unique items will not go out of stock until you have done this - this is why you can add two items to the basket - the only thing you can really do about this is to improve the error message that is displayed.

We have a product that automates order download and catalog upload to make it possible to keep your stock levels up to date when you are not around - any dialog boxes that appear during the upload/download will be cleared to allow the process to complete, it can also perform a certain amount of order processing for you. More details and a free trial at the URL below.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html

You can buy the whole package or to reduce the cost just the stock control part of it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X