X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Zones

Hi
    I would like to add a BFPO shipping choice underneath United Kingdom
    but not sure how to do it, keep looking at the add zones and stuff but still a little confused

Help e o !

Paul

Hi Paul,

Please go to 'View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling | Shipping Bands | By Zone' and right-click 'UK' and select 'Add Class | New Class' and name it as BFPO and click OK.

Now, Click '+' to create rows and set the 'Weight in Kg' and 'Cost' as per your standards.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi SureshB

Ok thought that was how, however will this not give me another drop down option for postage? and will it appear underneath United Kingdom? and can i copy/paste the postage costs from UK as they are the same or do i have to manually put them in?

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

The above steps would create a new 'Class of Service' for 'Shipping And Handling' similar to the attached 'Image1.jpg'.

Else, if you want to create a 'Shipping Destination' under United Kingdom, just like the attached 'Image2.jpg' then, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to 'Advanced | Locations | Countries', select United Kingdom and click '+' on 'State/Provinces' to add new states (e.g., BFPO1, BFPO2, etc) and Click OK.

2. Go to 'View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling | Shipping Bands' and right-click UK, select 'Properties' and move the newly added states under United Kingdom from right to left.

3. Click Apply and OK

4. Upload your site to check the results.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,
        Attached Files
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi SureB
          I think you just gave me the answer by me looking under locations.

Can i copy paste postage costs that apply to the UK for my new location or do i have to put them in manualy? (they would be the same as UK)

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Can i copy paste postage costs that apply to the UK for my new location or do i have to put them in manualy? (they would be the same as UK)
            Since you have created a new location, although you have the same postage just like UK, you need to manually enter them in 'View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling'

Hope this helps.
            Cheers,
            Suresh Babu G

Comment

Working...
            X