NOT_CATALOG Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT_CATALOG Error

Hi Everyone and thanks for the help with my last problem. When I refresh or update my site I get this error message for every section before viewing products.

NOT_CATALOG\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site2\sectionlinespacer.jpg,Actinic is unable to read the dimensions of C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\NOT_CATALOG\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site2\sectionlinespacer.jpg. Error: Error opening the file.
    Section: Ladies Swany Gloves and Mitts

I have looked for more informaiton on this but have yet to find any answers in the threads involving it. There is no NOT_CATALOG file with V7 or V6 Any suggestions on how to remedy this.

Thanks,
    Troy Wilcox

I'd ignore the NOT_CATALOG bit and go straight to sectionlinespacer.jpg in your site2 folder.

I'd guess that somewhere there's a reference that is causing actinic to look for an image in the V6 installation rather than V7.

I seem to remember that this happened before when there was an upgrade, but can't remember what caused it (I think it may have been an image called for the menu buttons) Make sure that no images are referenced from a V6 folder and that the appropriate image is available in your V7 folder.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mike,

Thanks, I will check into that further. It definately has to do with that sectionlinespacer image. I will let you know what I find out.

Troy

Comment

Mike,

Found my problem. Thanks again for your help. Somehow my biggest parent section had a reference to sectionlineimage.jpg in the image field.

Troy

Comment

Working...
        X