Printing Lables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Lables

I have abso no knowledge of Actinic reports system and do not know if it exports specific information on a click of a button??

I used to use another ecom software to build sites (totally inferior to actinic may I add)

Anyway .. It used to export that days orders to a csv file

Not having much knowledge of Access and Mail Merge .. after an evenings drinking managed to set up a database and mail merge so once my boss had exported that days csv which would over write the days before in a specific location ment he could then just open up a word doc and it would display all the labels for that day ready to print off in 2 clicks of a button for my totally not computer literate guvnor! (bless him!)

I have no orders in my copy of Actinic to experiment exporting information from ..

So question is can I get actinic to export customer details to csv file in to the same location with out having to choose a file path so I can make this mail merge tool again ? Or does actinic have a lable printing option?
    s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

You can export order information by right clicking an order and choosing export orders or by running the export outstanding orders option from the reports menu or the report selection dialog. You get 5 files containing the order information.

V7 comes complete with two example orders and you can also enter you own orders offline for testing.

If you want to print labels then we have various plugins for Actinic that can do this at Mole End (link in signature), you can choose to export for mail merge using our Marketing link, print to avery labels sheets or print to integrated label paper.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X