Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Component Choice Name (Using HTML value?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component Choice Name (Using HTML value?)

Hi,

I've upgraded to V7 and have a problem with adding new choices to a component's attribute.

If I click CTRL+H and type in a value, it gets added to the CHOICE NAME field as I have typed it, but it is also automatically added to the HTML FOR NAME field with underscores (I assume a clean value for the HTML).

The problem is that the HTML FOR NAME value is being displayed in the online store page.

For example;

The Choice Name value might be Coal flame effect £344.00 but it ends up looking like this in the actual store drop-down Coal_flame_effect__344_00

I've looked in the Act_VariantListChoice.html template for the select options and it appears to use the correct variable:

NETQUOTEVAR:CHOICENAME

Any help appreciated.

All the best
    Shaun
    --
    Shaun Hague
    dtop Web Design

If you double click the component that has the underscores on it, then you can manually take out the underscores from the html one and replace them with your normal spaces and then that should be ok, but it is a pain in its current implementation of it, must admit.

Comment

Thanks,

That's what I've been doing, so does that mean everyone else is having to manually make the changes - now that is a pain!!

All the best
      Shaun
      --
      Shaun Hague
      dtop Web Design

Comment

Working...
      X