Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WorldPay pre-authorised problems

Hi,
    not too sure if anyone else has had these problems with WorldPay but since they updated their integration system in April of this year we have the following problems on all four of our sites.
    We use Actinic V6.1.3 (I think) and our integration with WorldPay uses their service whereby we have to complete the order on their site rather than all transactions being completed automatically.

The error we have is that when we download our orders in Actinic, the order comes through fine into Orders Pending, however to complete the order we have to go into the order details, click on payment, and a an update to the payment. Then when we complete the order in Actinic (ship it, print invoice, etc.) it moves into the Completed section.

I have contacted WorldPay about this, back in April, and they said they were having Pre-Authorising problems and they would hopefully sort it soon.
    I emailed the support last month and they said they sorted the problem ages ago and that if we are still having problems we should talk to Actinic.

Anybody any ideas? It definitely started when WorldPay changed their system and it effects all four of our sites.

Many thanks, in advance,
    matt valentine
    "only the strong survive"
    Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

Hi Matt - not really sure if this is relevant but I have (had - I've removed it now) the same problem with PayPal. I couldn't get it to do it any other way than the problem you are having and in the end withdrew it as a payment option. I use WorldPay with no problems on v6.

kevin
    KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

yeah, we have had no problems for two years up until April, and since then have had this issue.
      I am not sure what to do, as there are very few options in Actinic v6 as far as setting up WorldPay's integration which makes me think it is Worldpay's issue and not Actinic's.
      "only the strong survive"
      Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

Comment

Working...
      X