Unable to open some order details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to open some order details

I have a Catalog which has a couple of recent orders which I'm now unable to open the details, it displays the XP error message about sending a report to Microsoft and closes Actinic. This is only on a couple of orders the others are okay.
    I've looked at the tables with Access 2000 and I can't see anything untoward, can anyone shed some light on this for me??
    Regards Steve

www.UltimateFightwear.co.uk
    www.thedancersshop.co.uk
    www.ice-dancer.co.uk

There must be a get rich quick scheme that works!

I had a similar problem when I clicked the customer tab. Open another order and click the Misc tab. Close that order and the open the problem order. That should let you process it. If you click the customer tab it would crash. The Misc tab is probably safe.

My problem was that the location was not in my list and I had deleted the none of the above record. You may have a problem in your locations. Or it may be something else.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Thanks for the advice but it didn't work for my problem.
      Anyone else had this problem??
      Regards Steve

www.thedancersshop.co.uk
      www.ice-dancer.co.uk

Comment

Do the orders have a zero value, because you have added a negative adjustment?

If so, then this crash you are experiencing is a known problem with Actinic v6 and is fixed in 6.1.5 - which will shortly be completing its beta program. I'll post a note on the forum when it is available.

Comment

Thanks Chris, apparently the person who maintains this Catalog had added a negative adjustment, so that could be the answer.

Is there a bodge (using Access perhaps) to get around this or is 6.1.5 imminent??
          Regards Steve

www.thedancersshop.co.uk
          www.ice-dancer.co.uk

Comment

6.1.5 will be finally released in a couple of days.

The released version is going to be the same version as the one currently on beta so I suggest you register at http://www.actinicdownloads.com/beta/register.htm and get hold of the beta download from there.

Comment

V6.1.5 worked a treat, thanks. Only problem was the checkout pages layout got screwed up, but all sorted now
              Regards Steve

www.thedancersshop.co.uk
              www.ice-dancer.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about the checkout layout issues you had. That surprises me as there are no template changes with 6.1.5 - only a few changes to the actual application.

Comment

The layout problems may have been a throwback from having to transfer everything to a new computer following the PC crashing and I just didn't spot them the first time around.
                  Regards Steve

www.thedancersshop.co.uk
                  www.ice-dancer.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X