Quantity Field Font Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity Field Font Size

I'm trying to find a way of specifying a font size for the quantity field on the product pages. I've edited the .input tag in the style sheet but this applies the style to the word quantity and not the actual box?

Has anyone got any ideas on how I caould fix this?

Thanks

Hi

There is a workaround for this.

1. Click on Advanced | Custom Properties and click on the '+' symbol in the top left hand corner. Enter "QuantityBox" (or any other name) and click OK.

2. Now click on Design | Options and select the Layout tab. Click on 'Edit' against the template for Default Product Layout. This should generally open up Act_ProductLine.html.

3. In this, find NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY . Comment this phrase out.
    Enter the following code:

<input type="text" size="x" name="Q_NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREFERENCE" value="CUSTOMVAR:QUANTITY"> where x=your desired size for the box. You may replace <input type> with <textarea......> to get a bigger quantity box.

4. In Actinic, click on the individual sections, and in the corresponding Section Details window, select the 'Properties' tab. Again, click on the + symbol and from the drop-down list select the Custom property name. In the Value field, enter '0' or '1' and click 'Use as Customvar'.

Please make sure that this same template is used for all sections.

Update your site and now the quantity boxes should be bigger than the default size.

You can alter the above suggested HTML code to suit your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Good stuff! Thanks muchly, I really appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
      X