Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"excessive payment received" moving to completed tab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"excessive payment received" moving to completed tab!

Now, I know it doesn't do this in V5 and 6 but, for some reason it doees in V7.
    Usually, if I cancel an order (or an order is returned) I unship (if necessary) then cancel.
    This used to result in "Excessive payment received" being displayed as the payment status and it would either stay in or move to the "Pending" orders tab.
    This then serves asd a reminder to refund the transaction if I am unable to do it immediately.
    It's not doing it in V7 though.
    I just cancelled an order (which was unshipped and unprocessed anyway so was already in the pending area) and, as soon as I cancelled it, it moved to the completed tab, even though it was showing as "excessive payment received"
    Surely that's not right? It's not a completed order, is it?
    Just thought I'd point it out.
    Tracey
    Tracey

Hi Tracey

I just cancelled an order
    Can you tell me how you cancelled the order. After Unshipping it did you just click on the cancel button or use the decrease quantity method.
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Can you tell me how you cancelled the order. After Unshipping it did you just click on the cancel button or use the decrease quantity method.
      I highlighted the relevent item and clicked "cancel"
      It hadn't been previously shipped anyway but I doubt this makes a difference.
      The whole order just moved from "pending" to "completed" once I'd "cancelled" it.
      I can't imagine that I *should* be decreasing the quantity from 1 to 0, should I?
      Thanks
      Tracey
      Tracey

Comment

has anyone looked into this yet?

It's starting to really annoy me!
        Cancelled items *SHOULD* be pending while excessive payment is showing.
        Is it being fixed?
        Thanks
        Tracey
        Tracey

Comment

Hi

Thanks for bringing this to our notice, at the moment this actually working as designed. I am adding this to our wish list on your behalf.
          Kiran Chandran
          Technical Support - SellerDeck
          http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

I have a little program that changes the status of certain items to PSP pending (cheque payments in the current version - the idea being that they stand out more in PSP Pending). I could change this to put the status back to pending for excessive payment received payments if you like as a workaround until your wishes are granted by the Actinic dev team.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've just encountered a similar problem after upgrading from v6 to v7. A customer placed an order for 2 items, but then decided they only wanted 1, and asked to amend the order. I used the decrease quantity button for this, and the order was immediately placed in the completed folder, although it hadn't been shipped, and the payment details showed as "excessive payment received". I reopened the order and increased the order quantity back to 2, then processed an order adjustment of the excess amount, and the order returned to the pending folder.

This is how we dealt with duplicated order quantities in v6, but I expected the increase/decrease order quantity facility in v7 would deal with this in a neater way. Any news on the promised fix?

Regards
              Brian
              Brian
              www.flowergallery.co.uk
              Same day flower delivery to UK
              Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
              International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Hi Brian,

I haven't seen any news, but am investigating at the moment. Once i know more information i will post it here.

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

With regards to the original query from Tracey, this is an outstanding bug which is going to be fixed in a future maintence release.
                  Currently there is no fix for what Brian has mentioned, as its a under interface change within Actinic.

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Brian,

Just got something back from Development regarding this, It is a bug which we hoping to have it fixed for 7.0.5.

Kind Regards
                    Nadeem Rasool
                    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                    X