changes store stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changes store stuff

My store is at www.trustmeimathief.com/store.html - click enter store.

Can anyone tell me how to change the color and apperance of the top right links, color and size etc and to remove one - changes that will impact them on all pages. Can you also advise me how to get rid of the blue color after you click add, its in the top cells of the checkout and confirm pages etc.

Thanks

Andy

Hi

I believe you are using one of the Clean Layouts. To modify the Navigation links on the top of the page, you need to edit Act_BrochureNavItem.html(to effect changes in all Brochure pages) and Act_NavigationItem.html (for all the shop pages).

Click on Advanced | Template Manager. (If you are not getting buttons, click on Change view.) Select the Brochure tab and click on Nav Item button. This will open Act_BrochureNavItem.html. To view Act_NavigationItem.html, select the Main tab and click on Nav Item button.

In both these templates, you will find the variable: NETQUOTEVAR:NAVTEXT. You can insert formatting tags around this to achieve the desired style, for e.g., <font color="red">NETQUOTEVAR:NAVTEXT</font>, and so on.

To change the color of the table header row in the confirm and checkout pages, go to Design | Colors and change the color for the 'Form Emphasis' field.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

thanks

thank you for the reply, i will get on that straight away!

Andy

Comment

form emphasis

Thanks i have done what you told me and it all worked very well!
        Now that i have changed the color in the form emphasis text and the bits blow it.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X