Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT prices - Trading Standards

Hi

having placed a post (under ecommerce business issues) about T S threatening us with leagl action for not showing VAT inclusive prices i have a problem.

Showing VAT inclusive is no problem for single items however when componants and attributes are used then the pricing is not displayed.

is it possible to get the prices to be displayed for every selectable product, has anyone looked into this?

i see 2 options

1 display the price and description from the associated components the same way pricing is displayed for single products
    2 have a button that gives all the prices for the avaliable options

could this be added to the wish list as a priority, as im sure someone else will get a phone call

Cheers
    Darren

2 have a button that gives all the prices for the avaliable options
    You could use an 'Extended Information' window for this (although that means doing it manually).

We are looking into a way to display component prices for the next release - though it is rather tricky (as we are discovering) as what do you do if you have a different price for each combination of choices... (but then your idea of the 'button' could come into play for that one).

I'll pass this on to the development team anyway.

Comment

Hi Chris

i know this is not an easy one and at present i use the extended info for products that have a large number choices/variations, this then displays a image with the part number size and price but it is the small ones that are the issue. items that only have a 3 or 4 choices, i do put it in the description for some but when a price change go's through i have to remember to change the description as well.

I would be interested if anyone else has any ideas or comments for this?

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Working...
      X