Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking orders from Secure hosting (EPDQ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking orders from Secure hosting (EPDQ)

Hi there all,

Ive got a quick question if anyone can answer this for me as I was wanting to setup Secure hosting as the client uses EPDQ on there current site and would like to continue using EPDQ for the new site developed in Actinic.

Secure hosting are not sure if you can retrieve orders which go to them through actinic in Actinics own orders section, as the client does not want to go to a different place to retrieve orders as he was expecting Actinic to retrieve them once theyve gone through Secure hosting.

Is there a way of linking the orders or is that not possible? As this would make it alot easier when you have so many orders going through.

If anyone could help me with this please as i am in a bit of a hurry to finalise this payment system for the client..

Thanks in advance

D

Hi,

To find out more about Actinic and Secure Hosting, choose 'Secure Hosting(EPDQ)' option from the 'Payment Method' list in 'View | Business Settings | Payment and Security' tab. Then click on the 'Configure Method' button (on right) and then click on the 'information and registration' button. This will take you to their website which will tell you how they integrate with Actinic.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X