Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery details remain

Hi,

I'm using v7 of Developer and need a bit of hand holding as a newbie ! I've been testing my site (using the 'Elegant' theme) on my local machine using Apache etc. and all goes well except that the 'Invoice To' & 'Deliver To' addresses have the same details every time I use the checkout function. Should the forms be empty to allow customers to fill them in without having to delete the 'previous' customers details or is this what happens when you run on a local machine using Apache ? Possibly something to do with the cookies being on the same machine ?

Thanks,

Graham

There is a tick box in the checkout called 'save settings', if you tick this when you are in checkout, your address details will be saved on your local machine - your customers will never see someone else's details in there, but if they are a repeat customer and have ticked save settings they will have their own address.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Delivery details

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the info, it's reassuring to know that other customers won't see the previous customers details - yes, I found the check box (obvious really !!!!)

Thanks again,

Regards,

Graham

Comment

If you purge your cookies, then it will be like you visiting the site and ordering for the first time again.

Comment

Working...
        X