Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading from another compter

hi
    i am using actinic v5.1.6 and have been using 1 computer to upload and retrieve orders.
    i am now trying to use another computer just to maintain the site.
    i simply made a snapshot of the site and transfered it to the other computer.
    when i tryed to upload to the web from this computer i got this error message.

An error occured while merging files on the remote site. Diff file checksum error (calculated 8191742, expected 8207451).
    Please refresh your website. if problem persists and you are unable to upload your store contact support.

does anyone have any idea on how i could resolve theis problem.
    thanks in advance
    waynerp

Take it that a complete Web | Refresh does not solve the problem no?

Are you 100% certain that the version numbers match exactly down to the last digit and letter?

Comment

hi,
      yes i'm positive that version numbers are the same. i've tried a refresh but it stops half way through saying that there is something wrong with the permission settings.

Comment

Hi there,

In order to resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:

1) Delete all *.fil files in your Site1 folder other than ActinicSCCode.fil.

2) Delete all *.fil files in your online 'acatalog' folder.

3) Go to 'Web | Refresh Website' to regenerate everything and upload it.

This will take a while as Actinic will also upload all images and HTML for the store.

Also, check the related Knowledge Base article HERE.

Hope this helps you.
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

hi thanks for your reply
          should i do this on both computers or just the one i'm having trouble with

Comment

Hi,
            should i do this on both computers or just the one i'm having trouble with
            Please follow the troubleshooting steps just with the computer you have trouble.
            Cheers,
            Suresh Babu G

Comment

joy it has worked.
              nice one thanks

Comment

Working...
              X