Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamline Direct PSP problem...

Hi.

Having a problem testing a site using Streamline Direct/Orbit Internet. The online payment dummy-process goes like clockwork, no problems at all until I try to retrieve the orders. Catalog grumbles that all the "paid" orders (the successful ones, online) have an "invalid signature", and will only retrieve the orders if I "ignore" this error, which dumps the payment information and marks the order as "CC Details Sent Separately".

I can't see anything wrong with my installation (Merchant ID is correct, what else is there to mess up?), and as far as Streamline Direct are concerned, they've processed the orders normally, so the problem doesn't look like it's at their end.

Anyone want to share their clue with me?

Quick "bump" with a bit more info:

Patched to 6.1.5 and refreshed the site, still the same problem. Searched the forums and everything points to this being a bad "Secret Key", but the Streamline-Direct/Orbit Internet config in Business Settings doesn't have fields for a key - just a Merchant ID.

<-- frightened and confused.

Comment

One of the developers has come up with a response for you. You should have received this by email.

Comment

Thanks Chris, your developer had the right idea. The problem is now sorted.

To conclude: It seems when I patched to 6.1.3 my PSP stuff didn't get upgraded with everything else (I patched again to 6.1.5 to try to resolve the problem, but this didn't work). Consequently the Public Key for Streamline-Direct that was in my OCCUpgrade.ini file was not the same as the one that Orbit Internet were using to encrypt my payment info, causing the "invalid signature" error.

FTR the support people at Streamline-Direct and Orbit Internet were both very helpful and patient despite two days of me ringing 'round in circles trying to fix this. Nice people.

Comment

Working...
        X