Component as seperate order line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component as seperate order line

For some reason i cant make a componet add as a seperate orderline, in the shopping basket it adds the price of the component item and the master item together.

Im sure when i looked at this before there was a "Component as seperate order line " tick box, but now i have come to add these components in that option has vanished!

the 'component as seperate order line' checkbox is still there on the component.

there is also a 'No order line for main product' check box below the Pricing Model options that you may have to check also.

Comment

It seems i can make a new componant without the option there, save it and then go back to it and the box then appears, however when i go back to the componant the box is now there, however if I copy that componant to another product the seperate order line box dissappears..

To add another spanner in the works the box never appears on products that are held in my external database, please help i am tearing my hair out now!

More info as i get it!

Comment

Ok i think i found a bug,
        I have to untick "Use External Data" for the main product, then create a new componant, once made i can go back to it and the "Seperate Order Line" box has appeared, i can then tick this and then re-tick the "Use External Data" box.

Very odd and long winded!

Comment

The following works for me...

1) Locate a product with 'Use External Data' selected.

2) Add a new component to it.

3) Add an attribute and choices within the component.

4) Go back into the component and select 'Component as Separate Order Line' and add prices for the choices in the 'Permutations' tab. Remember not to select 'Is Optional'.

5) Go into the linked product and set 'Pricing Model' as 'Sum of Component Prices' - my 'No Order Line for Main Product' field pops up right away.

You don't have the 'Pricing Model' or 'No Order Line For Main Product' fields linked do you?

Comment

Working...
          X