Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple help requests

Hi !

Im new with actinic and trying to build a trial store. Using one of the clean layout with a column on top and two columsn each to the left and right on the screen. Have the following questions :

A. I want the contents in the left and right columns to keep changing as the customer browses between different sections on the site. Is that possible ?

B. Is it possible to make a section of products, and display them in the left or right columns instead of the bulk area ? This, when the bulk area displays the regular products

Also, I've edited the productline template so that products in a section are shown in 4 columns and multiple rows. Is it possible to have one large product spread across all those 4 columns, followed by the rest of regualr products from the next row onwards ?

Thx for even readin through this long one !

Anil

Re A. Yes. You can have different Primary Templates for different sections.

Re B. Probably not. Perhaps someone else can help.

Re "Is it possible to have one large product spread across all those 4 columns, followed by the rest of regualr products from the next row onwards"

Yes. You can use a different template for your first product then your customised one from then on.

Also - I've done a patch that allows for products in columns and allows for alternative templates to be used as well. See www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/ for info.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Norman, appreciate

Anil

Comment

Working...
      X