Actinic Shared SSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Shared SSL

I am thinking about purchasing actinic shared ssl. Could anyone please tell me if they have used it and how easy or hard it was to setup.

shared ssl

we are using one at the moment set it up this time last year and don't remember having any problems and I figured that their ssl must be the most easy to intergrate.
    I have no signature

Comment

Hi,

Set this up on a site earlier this year with no problems and it works very well. The only point we would raise is that it's not possible to customise the payment details page to suit the design of your own site.

We used it here:

http://www.crombie.co.uk

Cheers

IMIS
      IMIS
      www.crombie.co.uk
      www.bonasana.com
      www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

test it first?

We have signed up with shared ssl - not paid yet, with actinic, and you can run it in test mode. You can trial the process for yourself before you pay them the annual 100 quid, to ensure you are happy with the process.

works perfectly for us.

Comment

we have just signed up for shared SSL and people are finding it alot easier to use than the java applet

i do notice one thing though, regarding switch / solo cards

most switch cards have an issue number and no start date, but there are a few switch cards i have come accross that have a start date and NO issue number...so if i check to option for both in the business settings it lets you enter both on the payment page...but because you cant edit the payment page yourself i cant see a way round the prompts that are displayed

1 - Issue Number required for Solo/Switch only.
          2 - Last three digits on Signature Strip required for Mastercard [3 digits], Visa [3 digits] only.
          3 - Start Date required for Mastercard, Visa, Switch/Solo only.

i had a customer phone up this morning because there was no start date on his card but it wouldnt let him proceed without entering one

you can enter 0 as an option if no issue number is present, is there a way to enter a NULL value start date for those without one

sorry if this is mixed up...hope you get the jist...

cheers

Phil

Comment

In 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' click on 'Credit Cards Captured...' and clich 'Configure Method'.

In the grid at the bottom create a new row for 'Switch Card (no Start Date)' (or something) and configure it accordingly.

Comment

Genius

Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
              X